Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Contents of swag bag from Yoko Devereaux runway show, Blue, Pier 92, Monday Jan 21 6PM

Yoko Devereau heavy fleece hoody with handwarmer pockets, raglan sleeves, rib jersey underam detailing. In white [YD samples are in my size, one reason to care about sample sales. But white is not my color…oh well.]

11.1 oz round bottle of OGO brand oxygen water. “35% more oxygen than regular water.” From Holland. [ Doesn’t water has oxygen in it already. Plus, since I am not amphibious, I get my oxygen from the air.]

10 fl oz bottle of Redken for men Mint Clean shampoo. [I have no hair, but the label says it is good for the scalp as well.]

10 fl oz bottle of Redken for men Cool Finish conditioner. [Now that I have a scalp conditioner, can I consider myself groomed?]

2 fl oz Cumming ‘all over’ body lotion

2 fl oz Cumming ‘off buff’body scrub

2 fl oz Cumming ‘clean’ body cleanser

‘Deluxe sample size Cumming ‘in a bar’ soap. [Sat in the front row across from me. Looked wizened but still elfin, chipper, engagingly perverse in the way we remember from his Tom Cruise-ing scene in EYES WIDE SHUT.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home